CarolynJoyce77

MOC Day 2 Why I scrap

MOC Day 2 Why I scrap
CarolynJoyce77, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
250 words in the journaling. Plus additional words in two small text boxes.

I scrap at every opportunity for so many reasons. Least of all I love to relive and capture all the wonderful moments of my life. I scrap to show my love for my family specially my grand children as through my pages and books I make for them I hope in the years to come they will be able to look at them and feel the love I have for them. Scrapping has given me the skills to make my own wedding invitations and birthday invitations, for special occasions, which everyone in the family loves. Scrapping allows me to combine my love of photography and the need to be creative. I also worry about the changing technology and the fact I currently have 46 000 photos save in the cloud and I wonder if 20 years from now will my children and grandchildren have access to their photos. By scrapping all my favourite photos and turning the pages into books, which I print each year, then I know that for all the years which follow my grandchildren will have all these great memories to look back on. I try to add some stories to the pages so that even the details of the memories are captured and recorded. Scrapping is also something I do for my self something that I can lose myself in for hours and something that always relaxs me. Through scrapping I have been able to make many friends, from all over the world.

Credits
Nbk-mindfulness
Trish likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    CarolynJoyce77
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).