left flower : rjefferies-stayclose-collagebits-flower01
scatter : lgrieveson-first-light-scatter-noshadow
green paint : rjefferies-birdsofafeather-ep-paint02
watercolor : rebecca_WinterWoods_WatercplorEdge
scribble : rebecca_WinterWoods_Scribble2

journaling
french : 304 words
english translated :305 words

"In 2010, I "fell into it" (I'm talking about scrapbooking, eh ...). I got it into my head to make photo books and I found the models offered very square, very sad. so I made layouts, 1 per page ... I printed 3. I believe that at the time I downloaded all the freebies that were lying around (good since I made the sorting ... had good and bad). I set foot on networks, shops, discovered the Anglo-Saxon universe of digiscrap and became addicted (original no). I dragged out a few CTs, a few shops, I laid out some page and wanted to try my hand at design. My life not having more than 24 hours a day, I had to choose. But in any case I was creating so I was happy (and given what I created at the start, I would have surely done better to continue to imagine layouts.
10 years later, I'm still scrapping ... we'll say occasionally. I've never scraped paper, too much material, not enough space ...
I create, I design, I am a member of one and only creative team (because it still supports me). I like to explore the possibilities of a kit, take it, turn it around, walk on it, pull its hair, call it ... sorry I digress.
I like to take very different layouts from a digital product.
Surprisingly, I scrapped a lot with the products I design. I buy a few out of my heart (I won't name anyone, don't fight) and I have fun with them.
But for 3 years there is a moment or I scrap ... 1 page per day. And it is the creative escape (with a dose of headache it must be admitted), in January with the French friends who also try the adventure. Come on ... I'll let you guess why I'm scrapping in January;)"
Ga_L, bjc, berniek and 1 other person like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    extase
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    307.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).