MOC day 14 - document your day

MOC day 14 - document your day
ashleywb, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
Date Stamp Brushes by Paula Kesselring
Prix Fixe and Stay Tuned by One Little Bird
Dayplanner by One Little Bird and Paislee Press
Daily Routine elements and Schools Cool by Pink Reptile Designs
Hello Autumn storyteller add on and Storyteller May 2016 stamps and brushes by Just Jaimee
Sprinkles v.20 by Valorie Wibbens
    • MrsPeel
      where do I start? perfection I think is a good word for it...then that elegance of yours, your clean cut lines, perfect shadows, LOVE love LOVE the photos, awesome people, gorgeous angles especially with the ring binder, wonderful choices of elements and overall.... my heart is joyful!!!!!! [​IMG]
      ashleywb likes this.
    • ashleywb
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Wow, love all the little details
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Saar
      This is so beautiful. Love your whole page design with all the details. Beautiful layout. Thank you so much for this challenge.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • ashleywb
    • umyesh
      I love how you've done this! The highlighted times add the perfect touch, and I like how you used elements and not just photos for each time. Can't wait to play along! Thanks for the inspiration!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • tammybean004
      Ashley, I love the clean yet busy feel to your page! And all those small details add the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing your daily routine and gorgeous page with us!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • designbylime
      You did such a great job on this page. Thank you for the challenge.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fab set of of photos and elements. I like the way your arranged them and your journaling to tell your story.
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).