MOC Day 11 - On this day
Tinci, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
For MOC 2018 Day #11 - On this day - journal challenge
Credits:
XOXO by Kristin Aagard Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-xoxo.html
Journaling (google translate)
Our most important event in our family was the wedding of our son in 2017.Ricsi and Vera were very excited about this remarkable day. The preparations started a year ago. We tried to think about everything. Dad and Vera are very accurate
Tables were made. There was a tidy schedule for the whole day. Fortunately, the weather was gracious to us, sunny and warm. All the guests arrived and we could start well. The ceremonies were beautiful. I often drank. The car ride was really cheerful, we went all the way
town. Group Photography was followed and a little conversation. The dinner was great, all the food was delicious. After the opening dance of the young couple, the dawning of the dawn began. Music was sensational, dancing all night. I think the guests had a good time. It took days for us to rest completely, but it was worth it lots of fatigue. It was the most beautiful day of the year.
Stacy likes this.
    • Pachimac
      I had tears in my eyes feeling to love through your journaling. Gorgeous pictures and beautiful page!
    • HeatherB
      What a great story! I love your photos and your design as well, great patterned papers and the rich red solid paper underneath them all. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tinci
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).