Angela Toucan

MOC Day 11 - Glasses

MOC Day 11 - Glasses
Angela Toucan, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
Word count: 597
Credits:
plain journal from Art Crush 2 Stack It by NBK Design.
Botanical Mix No 1 by Lynn Grieveson.
Big Rips torn paper Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Glasses from I Like Big Books by Kristin Aagard.
Safety Glasses from Handyman by Kristin Aagard.
Font: Pea Faith.
JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page and great journaling Angela! I began wearing glasses at 9 for distance and I too was only supposed to wear them for boardwork in school and movies and because I would forget I started wearing them always... very similar circumstaces! I love the pad you used to put your journaling on and love the 2 pairs of glasses for illustrating your journaling. Well done and great story telling!
    • AnneofAlamo
      This album is gorgeous, the font a perfect touch and oh the glasses in the corner just add to your story!
    • StefanieS
      Love the album and the two sets of glasses, love the story telling. I hate having to look for my glasses, I also need for distance, so now I keep my sunnies in the car and my multi-focals by the tv.
    • garrynkim
      It must be a pain keeping track of two glasses, but if it helps you see!! Love your layout!
    • mcurtt
      Great journaling. I can relate to much of it, getting glasses and I could see the blades of grass! So exciting. I love the background paper you used, the torn paper, the notebook, the two pairs of glasses on your page.
    • LynnG
      I remember that first pair of glasses and the revelation of seeing ;-) I was 20 ;-0 My parents had that North of England frugality so it had to wait till I left home. Now I am a two pair girl too - one for usual and one for the computer. I love that you did this for the challenge, it's so much fun.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your page design here! I love that you journaled on a note book. I love the glasses as perfect finishing touches. Beautiful work.
    • SeattleSheri
      I’m on my tablet, so I can’t read your journaling, but I love your page composition and I gather from the other comments your story is about glasses, so I love that you have a couple pairs on your page !
    • JenEm
      Loved reading your journaling, Angela. Glasses for me too. Love your background paper and the two pairs of glasses you included. Great take on this challenge.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout, Angela. The glasses are a wonderful finishing touch to tie in with your story.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    689.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).