MOC_January-11-Tell-Me-a-Story

MOC_January-11-Tell-Me-a-Story
Dady, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
I have 531 words in FR - 516 in UK
Sidebar Album | Lynn Grieveson
Blackett hall Papers | Lynn Grieveson

Journaling helped by Google
Here is how Nuage, our adorable little cat who will be 9 years old already, landed with us! We can tell by his will! she really chose us and forced our hand!
We already had a "Berlioz" cat Berlioz was getting older, he was turning 19, he jealously watched his territory and did not tolerate any other cat in his domain, whether at home or in the garden!
Nuage was born from a wild or abandoned cat who gave birth in the garden! we brought the mother food and drink but she was aggressive and didn't let us get too close to her babies! curiously Berlioz had accepted it with his family!
At the time, I took pictures of this cat, you can see on a photo how she was babysitting her young!
Cloud was growing and she let herself be approached, I made her play and she got used to us!
One summer evening we were watching television, comfortably installed on the sofa, Berlioz in our midst, the French window was open onto the terrace and I could see Nuage watching us from afar! she was about to be two months old and she was emenching herself, her mother had disappeared from the garden as well as the other little cats (her little brothers and sisters) but she had remained in the garden, she tried to play with Berlioz when she had him. saw in the garden, but he completely ignored it and continued on his way.
One evening she gathered her courage and entered the living room, jumped on the sofa and settled herself near Berlioz, luckily he accepted it but we were cramped with these two cats in the midst of us but neither of the cats wanted to move elsewhere.
Berlioz was now turning 20 when he left us in June 2014 a little before his birthday, we still miss him as much, we buried him in the Cagnes sur Mer animal cemetery where we regularly go to maintain his grave!
Nuage was born in March 2012 and until Berlioz left in 2014 she stayed very little in the house, she was independent!
Then little by little she settled completely at home and now she prefers to be inside the house rather than outside.
Nuage is adorable, she follows me everywhere in the garden, her pleasure is climbing trees, catching lizards and field mice and for my greatest joy, she loves to let herself be photographed which allows me to show her to you on my scrapbook pages!
What I like less is that she likes to sit near my computer and even lie down on my keyboard and Madame is not at all happy that I move her!
Nuage has an incredible fear of thunderstorms, she knows before us when there is going to be thunder and she will quickly hide in a place that I have not yet managed to discover.
Nuage has not replaced Berlioz, he will always be in our hearts, she has gradually made a place for herself near us and we are happy to have her!
LynnG likes this.