Annsofie

Moc 9 - Jan 2 - Why I Scrap

Moc 9 - Jan 2 - Why I Scrap
Annsofie, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
English 292 words, Swedish 310 words

Credits: This day is mine Mixed Media Artistry and Misc Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-Day-Is-Mine-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-Day-Is-Mine-Misc-Paperie.html

My text:
I have multiple answers to the question of why I scrapbook. The most obvious answer is that I want to preserve our little everyday memories. The big events are remembered, but those little everyday things are harder to remember just after a week or so. Combining photos and text is the most important thing for me, many times you can see different details in the photos that do not appear in the text and, vice versa, everything is not visible in the photo but text is needed for the context to emerge. I hope that my children and grandchildren will one day find it fun and interesting that our memories are preserved, I wish I had more photos and memories documented from when I was a child.

The other reason why I scrapbook is that I love photography and what should I do with all the photos if I haven’t got a layout to put them on?

The third reason is that I love to be creative and with scrapbooking I get an outlet for it in a wonderful way. I like both digital and physical scrapbooking and where I live in Sweden, where it is difficult to get physical products at a reasonable price, hybrid scrap is a perfect alternative. There are many benefits for using digital products and printing at home, for example, you can adjust the size and color so that it really fits the project.

Finally, but not least, there is another reason why I scrapbook and that is the scrapbooking community. I haven’t found so many wonderful, friendly, creative people, as in this community, elsewhere. People who are willing to share what they can and support each other. So happy to be a part of this world!
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • Amson
      I love your journalling and the way that it has been written as a diary in a book. Wonderful page.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love your journaling and this is such a creative page!! I adore the book and the pencil and brush! So beautifully done!
      Annsofie likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling and love that you put a couple of your scrapbook pages in it. And love the addition of the pencil and brush (great shadow work!). Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Annsofie likes this.
    • norton94
      I love your journaling - quite similar to my reasons and I love that you too added the community component :) Love the open book as your journaling spot - great design
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Annsofie
    • Saar
      Oh this is gorgeous! I love that you wrote your journal in a diary. I love the colors as well. Your whole layout is beautiful.
      Annsofie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).