Background: Eclectic Autumn Papers

Other:
Stitching: CU - Stitching Action 2015 by Mommyish
Giraffe: And Many More {Party Balloons} by Kristin Aagard
Monitor: Technogeek Mini Kit by Kristin Aagard
Font (date): The Everyday by Heather Joyce
MrsPeel, KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • michele hillam
      I love your stitched/boxed statements. We are a lot alike except for the tall and designer (well...I design pages with other people's designs, :) ) Great List and layout!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh this is so you. I love you used tons of stuff of your own products!
      KimJ likes this.
    • KimJ
      @michele hillam Thanks! Designing pages totally counts! :)

@Dalis Thanks. :) It's actually way easier for me to use my own stuff than someone else's, since I know my product inside out. I have to dig more to find things by others, and it gets a little overwhelming trying to decide what to use (so much awesomeness!), but I like to challenge myself to do that for at least a couple of pages during MOC. :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is a lot of fun. I love your take on the challenge.
      KimJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      How fun is this?! I love how organized it is :) I love that you used your stamped alphas, and I wish I could say I'm even-tempered haha
      KimJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Amazing page! I love the use of all the alpha and stamped words. Tired and goofball are my favorite! I think we have a lot in common too!
      KimJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so VERY happy and honored that you scrapped this!!!!! how amazing it is.... I have always seen you like each of the words, plus of course a lot more but I didn;t have you as tall!!!!!! not sure you now, but I think I am barely scrapping the 5', a meter and a half probably, and Sarita (who towers over me!!!) keeps joking about how little I am! now I wanna meet you in person more than ever!!!! love hoe beautiful and elegant the words look tamped, the elegant embellishment , the perfection of the shadows!!!!!! it is SO amazing to see you scrapping...especially a challenge of mine!!!!!! gorgeous in every possible way!!!! I think I don;t need to apologize for the dealy with you, you know how my health has affected the past couple of years, but I am glad I didn;t ask one of the girls to finish for me, the pages are amazing and this is especially amazing!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      KimJ likes this.
    • KimJ
      @MrsPeel I really enjoyed this challenge and am glad I got to do it before things got too crazy around here again. :-) And, yep, tall. I was about 5' 7" when I graduated high school and then had another growth spurt my freshman year of college. I didn't even know it had happened until I went to wear my spring dresses from the year before and they were all too short! LOL These days I come in at 5' 9" or 5' 10" depending who is doing the measuring. :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw!!!!!!! Sarita is not that tall but close.. is comedy seeing us together LOL
      and I am SO glad you could scrap it!!!!!! you know how much I love you, and every day I love you more!!!!!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love this page! I love you you organized the words! Fun font you used too!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).