michele hillam

MOC 4 Happy Easter

MOC 4 Happy Easter
michele hillam, Jan 6, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Kim Jensen - Bloomin Crumpled (on sale today 1/6/21 for 50% off). I also used her Daisies and Dandelions set
Bloomin' Crumpled by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Daisies & Dandelions by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
G.J. and KarenB like this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! I'm really impressed how you used the doodles, the flowers and the brick pattern paper in the background, everything flows in perfect balance!
    • CharlotteM
      so very beautiful and romantic! I love the mix of drawn and real elements
    • plumdumpling
      LOVE! The white brick background is the perfect backdrop for your photos, doodles, and flowers! The black and white photo works perfectly!
    • garrynkim
      I adore how you've mixed the sketch flowers with the colorful flowers. The BG paper choice is perfect and the design of how the flowers lay is beautiful! YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • Dady
      I love, just beautiful!
    • michele hillam
      garrynkim likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      This is fun. I love the doodle flowers interspersed with the others.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your take on the challenge. I love the combination of doodled flowers with regular ones. Beautiful work.
    • dailydwelling
      Wow...so pretty!! I love the black and white photo and the flowers coming down the page! I also love the combination of doodled and more realistic flowers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).