trekmom

MOC Day 12 Maybe

MOC Day 12 Maybe
trekmom, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
I used Kim Jensen's Notebook MOC lined. Love it, thank you to Kim Jensen!
Kim Jensen's: Boho Sunshine PP S Dar orange (paper)
Kim Jensen's: By The Numbers Arrow 1, EP Paint yellow.
Kim Jensen: Rain is Gone: Gradient Rainbow, EP word art, Tape Dots, Flower Blue, Felt Coral.
Micheline Lincoln Designs: Remix Geeky Chic Coffee Art.

The page is a photo from my calendar, 3 very busy days.
    • umyesh
      It's fun to see your actual handwriting in your photo :) I love the background paper you chose! I also love the big arrows and how you added journaling on them.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh no! I NEVER want to see behind my stove! Love that you put your actual planner in here
      trekmom likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is fun. I love your take on the challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting, and fun page design
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you. I realized the need to write in pencil in my calendar too.
      @Donitab Thank you. I was moping the floor at 9:45 p.m. I was raised by Mrs. Clean. Mr. Clean has nothing on her.
      @Saar Thank you, I woke up this morning thinking that I should give this one a make over but I guess it'll do.

P.S. Yesterday was 5 hours of driving "miss Daisy" all over, my mom but we got it all done. She got fitted for her mastectomy bra and it went well.
    • Sokee
      what a unique take on the challenge! Washing floors is one of the jobs I do not like to do lol Like your double diaries stacked on top of each other. Looks like a great snowman! Your layout is fine for the challenge so if you want to re do it at a later date when you have time is fine but done re do it at this time. Thank you so much for playing along!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).