dvhoward

MOC 8 - Day 9 - Brian's Memorial Video

MOC 8 - Day 9 - Brian's Memorial Video
dvhoward, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
* The QR code takes you to the video made from many of my scrapbook pages about Brian which was shown at his memorial service.

Rachel Jefferies (& Studio Basic)
Silent Battles: Grief
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Grief-Kit.html
Font | Traveling Typewriter
    • cfile
      Big big hugs Diane. I cannot believe it has been 2 years already. I am keeping you in my prayers. I am on my phone so I can’t check the QR to see the memorial slide show for your DH but just know I am sending you hugs. Thank you for sharing!
    • dvhoward
      Thank you Christa....
    • LynnG
      So hard. And so beautifully done xx
      dvhoward likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a heart-felt but painful layout. So sorry for your loss.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Karen
      Gosh.. this is such a beautifully scrapped page and just heartwrenching too. I love that you used this challenge for this page and to add the memorial video on here too. I couldn't get my phone to read it from the screen, but I'm sure it's fine on your full sized layout. I can't believe it's been over 2 years already either. Hugs to you as you continue to grieve. It really great that you had 51 years together. That is something you can always cherish!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      dvhoward likes this.
    • bcnatty
      This page is amazing...I can feel the sense of loss...(((hugs))) going out to you. Beautiful LO for such a hard topic.
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).