mcurtt

2020-MOC#10_Tags_web

2020-MOC#10_Tags_web
mcurtt, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
My grandparents, pictures circa 1910.

Rachel Jefferies - MOC tag. Rebecca McMeen - Persnickety Triplets, Steampunk Alice, Veronica, Woodland Paths, Flynn, Magnificent Men & Their Flying Machines. Little Butterfly Wings - Our Legacy, Springscape, Nuts About Fall, Life Is Feeling Grateful. Kim Jensen - Fashion Friendly. Pink Reptile Designs - Make It Happen, XOXO, Corkee Alpha, True to Yourself, Nostalgic, Lean On Me, So Here’s the Story, Down the Chimney, In My Purse. Sara Gleason - Ash. Lynn Grieveson - Bird Call. Tangie Baxter - Resonate. Kristin Aagard - Winter Woodland.
    • flowersgal
      I LOVE this. Those vintage photos are terrific and made even more so by your embellishments on the tags. Then there is that cute way you have for attaching each of them individually. Wonderful!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      These tags are gorgeous!! What a perfect way to use these vintage photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I want to just hug you! I can almost see this page being pulled out of an old album long ago! This is just so amazing! thank you my friend, for taking the full spirit of the challenge and joining in with such awesome tags!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      well you certainly added some fun and flair to this heritage page! i can't decide whether i love the butterfly hat or grapes hat more!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful collage styled heritage page with those gorgeous photo tags.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Amazing heritage page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I adore these whimsically altered ancestors. Bravo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      I assume the words are Polish? I love how you scrapbook your amazing digital collection and these tags are no exception. You have achieved such great depth to this page as well!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra Thanks! Yes, they are Polish, everyone was born there and immigrated. Rodzina means family. The other two are informal names for Grandmother and Grandfather. That's what the grandkids would address them by.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).