MOC 6 - Day 9 - Future Me

MOC 6 - Day 9 - Future Me
sparagus, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Time Capsule - One Little Bird

Journaling Reads:
"To the fabulous future me,
Retrospect is a funny thing. If there are two things I have learned this far, it is that: 1) those tough life-defining decisions don't go away as adulthood progresses – they just get trickier. 2) There will always be a path not taken, and I am reconciled to the fact that I will always wonder about that path. That being said, I am writing to a future me who will have undoubtedly journeyed through a couple of very big decisions with which I am currently wrestling. In true-to-life fashion, there will be a road not taken. Are you wondering about that road? From this side of these decisions, I can already see you over there wondering of the could-bes and what-abouts.However, I want to remind us both of a few things. 1) Family is most important. Always. What is best for family is undoubtedly the most important path. 2) But it's still okay to mourn the path not taken a little bit – let it teach and fuel passion rather than tear down and destroy hope. 3) There will likely always be people who don't understand...and that's okay. Don't take it personally. It's easy for me to say here and now as I almost always stress about this. But I hope and pray that the steps I take today and tomorrow and the next day will make it just a bit easier for you to let go of taking the opinion of others so incredibly personal. 4) Today: Smile, go and do a random act of kindness, and have a coffee. (Also: Call Mom.) Life is good. With Love & Good Intentions, Me (You)"
-261 words
Graciela1, Dalis and Mylinn like this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the soft colors and design of your layout. You have given your future self some wise advice and I love the touch of humor in your closing "with love and good intentions".
      sparagus likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Beautiful!
      sparagus likes this.
    • Dalis
      Hey fabulous! I love that you started like that!!!! Most people started "older me" and it made me feel well... older... now I feel FAB too, so thanks for that boost!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    sparagus
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    449.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).