Angela Toucan

MOC 31 - Frost

MOC 31 - Frost
Angela Toucan, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
For the Travellers Notebook Style, connections challenge on day 31 of MOC7.

The children and I often make our own journals for travel, or general journing etc. So I made my page with that "home made book" look, using the 4.3 x 8.25 page size in the template provided for the challenge.

Credits:
  • Iced by Lynn Grieveson.
  • Wooden Firm Foundations Background by Lynne Marie.
  • Tab (recoloured) from Good Things by Designed by Soco
  • Curl Shadows from Loving Life Templates by Dawn Inskip.
  • Lacing Brush that comes with Craft Artist Software.
Fonts:
  • Bahnshrift Semi Condensed.
  • 28 Days Later.
  • Teachers Pet.
    • Tree City
      This has a gorgeous "art journal as TN" feel (if that makes sense lol!). :) And your journaling is so heartfelt. As corny as it sounds, when I was reading your last lines, I couldn't help but think "better late than never," and both you and Joy are giving her those new experiences, which is a lovely blessing.
    • *gina*
      fantastic Angela - love it!
    • mcurtt
      Lovely page, lovely journaling. And yes, I agree, "better late than never". I'm sure you were thrilled to be able to share this experience with her.
    • lmccandless
      I really adore the hand-crafted feel of this page. It truly does feel like a personal journal and the storytelling is wonderful.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is marvelous. I love how this feels hand made. I love the cute element of the girls and the great journal
    • LynnG
      This is so beautiful Angela :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).