Kegger

January 31 - Travellers Notebook & Connections

January 31 - Travellers Notebook & Connections
Kegger, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Like-It-Was-Yesterday-3x8-Album-Kit-by-paislee-press.html

Connection: Special place (Hong Kong) that carried on despite different boyfriends, years etc.

Journaling reads:
"When I first visited Hong Kong in 2012 whilst living in China on a short trip, I had no idea what impact it would make on my life and the next few years. It had always been a place I’d wanted to visit. However, I came home and that was that - I broke up with my boyfriend, got a new job and started seeing someone I’d always wanted to date. It turns out he too had this weird calling to Hong Kong, and a few years later, we decided to plan an overland trip taking 9 months culminating in an overseas wedding in Hong Kong. Except..life had other plans - Dan got offered ajob there in 2014, so we moved on a whim, I gave up my new job to see what happened. I too, got a job and our 1 year there turned into 2. Our wedding did end up happening, and we spent 3 months coming back to UK via a bunch of destinations. Since then we’ve been back to Hong Kong twice, and it wil always have some strange hold/roots for us. We still pay attention to life there, and have a very strong calling; I have a feeling it’s not the last time we live there or spend significant time in Asia."
    • Angela Toucan
      Fantastic, and romantic story. Thank you for sharing this with us. Your layout is beautiful
    • *gina*
      fantastic story - love your page
    • lmccandless
      What great storytelling here! I love how Asia played such a central role in your relationship connection and still acts as a touchstone for you. Great design with the contrast between the colorful photo strips and the minimalist journaling page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).