kimingvtx

MOC 26 Vintage Journalilng Web B

MOC 26 Vintage Journalilng Web B
kimingvtx, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Dawn Inskip Cherish These Moments
Font The Liana

Journaling -
Faith was always important to both my parents. They had a very quiet faith, but it ran deep. My mother wasn’t raised in a church, but my dad was raised Lutheran. She had visited a Lutheran church when she was young and always remembered liking it. When they got married, she joined a Lutheran church with my dad. They passed their faith on to their three daughters. My dad was a geophysicist but I always thought that he could have gone into the ministry. He continued to study and had many books on religion. I know that both of them are very proud of their granddaughter who did go into the ministry! We gave her all of her granddad’s religious books and she is so happy to have them!

My parents visited the Holy Land in 1996. They reaffirmed their baptisms in the Jordan waters. They had traveled all over the world, but I know that this trip was very special to them.
    • Iowan
      Lovely page here and awesome memory keeping. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).