AnneofAlamo

27moc6-6designers12252016-cmas-morning

27moc6-6designers12252016-cmas-morning
AnneofAlamo, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
I started this layout at the beginning of the month, and it has been a work in progress ever since. I had 5 designers on it. but hadn't fined tuned it, I was playing with photo treatment.
Bella Gypsy Twinkle Whimsies, frippery and Ombre shimmer papers
Dawn Inskip-Be Amazing
Kristin Aagard-faithful
Just Jaimee-YeaR IN Review 2016
and
Heather Hess (JOyce) font (The Anne)
and was gonna add something from the Dec 2016 ByoC
[​IMG] (all of the rest is from that by each designer), and I remembered, duh
I started this with
Scrappin' with Liz's Focal Point Template 1!
to make an even 6!
    • Serena
      I am dying here!! It's usually the kids waking US up early and us being tired! I like how you did the main photo and have the sparklies on it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      What @Serena said!! I know you've lost your mind now (in a good way!) LOL! Did you blend tealy colored glitter paper onto the photo?
      Serena likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      @bbymks5 it is actually the tealy paper from Bella Gypsy behind the way cool blended photo that comes with the template by Scrappin' with Liz..these gals make me look like a good scrapper! lol
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @AnneofAlamo That is so cool!! It give the photo a texture like it's painted on canvas!! I wouldn't have thought to do that!
    • dailydwelling
      I love all your photos here, Anne! I love the Hot Cheetos and Pogo Sticks...so fun!!! I love the sequins and paint splatters!! Amazing job combining designers for this challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    340.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).