weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr
weaselwatchr, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings Just Breathe Kit
Pink Reptile Designs About | Elements
Pink Reptile Designs Corked | Alpha
Pink Reptile Designs Forget Me Not | Papers

Years ago we used to have ferrets. Lots of them. Unfortunately they seem to be one of those pets that people get, don’t realize what they are getting into, and then get rid of. We became the people who took your ferret if you didn’t want it anymore. That’s how we got seven of them. Yes seven ferrets were rehomed to us. Not all at one time, but over several years. Each one had their own story, and most of the time the stories were sad. Over the years we had fifteen of them. The most we had at one time was eight. Each had their own little personality, and each one added something to our lives. One day I needed to come up with an email ID. Since ferrets are in the weasel family, I came up with weaselwatchr, since we watched weasels. Why no letter “e”? Well there is actually one other weaselwatcher out there somewhere. I am not sure if they love ferrets and were loved by these fuzzy creatures too, but I would like to hope so
MrsGaramer, Lynne-Marie and KittyY like this.
    • Serena
      Awwww, what an interesting story! We were looking into getting a ferret once but I did lots of research on it because I am one of those "fur-ever home" type of people so I don't want to take on something I can't make perfectly happy. Now that the kids are older I'm hoping that we might get something fun. ^.^ I think it's wonderful that they had a home with you, you're amazing! Love the type writer here as well, fun page. :)
    • dvhoward
      Fantastic layout and now I love that I know the source of your username, Danica. I thought it might be related to cats, but I was wrong. The title work is perfect (even if the e is missing).
    • bestcee
      I love how you did the typewriter and the font to match! Stapling down the cork alpha is an awesome touch! The missing letter e mystery has been solved! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    weaselwatchr
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).