MOC-21-Web

MOC-21-Web
stamdl99, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Template: Playing with Tags by Scrapping with Liz
Kit Used: Storytellers March 2016
lcpereyra and Mylinn like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness! this is so sweet - i love all the tags in the different shapes! what an inspirtional page - love the colored bits of text!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love how this is so colorful! Your shadows are great and so many many neat things to play with. . . may I come visit :)
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @jenn mccabe thank you! I love how this one turned out too and I'm excited to use more of Liz's templates from this kit.
    • stamdl99
      @Mylinn Thank you and LOL! My home is full of creative stuff - I have way too many interests but can't quit any of them. :giggle
      Mylinn likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      What a great collection of crafting skills! Creativity abounds in your life and layout. That would make me very happy too. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for participating!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @lcpereyra Thank you for the fun challenge! I was lucky to have grandmothers, aunts and parents who were very creative that I learned from.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    stamdl99
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).