scribler

MOC 10 Day 15 - Be You

MOC 10 Day 15 - Be You
scribler, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
Created for the MOC 10 Day 15 Filled Page Style Challenge

Credits: Bee Adaptable Thrive - M3 July 2019 from Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies, You Are Made of Stardust - M3 July 2021 from Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies, Barnyard Frames from Lynn Grieveson, Embroidered Date Tags from Kim Jensen, Storyteller 2016 May Collection, Storyteller 2016 May add-on A Stacked Mess and CU Watercolor Washes from Just Jaimee and That's Life Summer Rewind Papers and That's Life Summer Rewind Frippery from Bella Gypsy

Fonts are Affectionately Yours and GelPen

Photo Credits: Large Selfie is my own. Baby Photo and College Graduation photo were taken by my mom. The wedding photo is from Bee Photography. I own the negatives. The tubing photo was taken by a friend.
    • bestcee
      This is so cool! I love how you documented yourself through the years! The layering is lovely too. Thank you so much for playing along with the Day 15 Filled style challenge!
      scribler likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    scribler
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).