LivyBug

Born to Party!

Born to Party!
LivyBug, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
MOC 10 - Jan. 10 10 Photos That Relate
These are all selfies from my birthdays over the past 10 years.

Happy Birthday by Kristin Aagard
artCrush #35 {Alphas} by NBK Design
Font is FreightMicro Pro
AnEnglishLady and MrsPeel like this.
    • bestcee
      How fun! You have hardly changed at all - they are all so pretty!! Are you still wearing contacts like 19-20 or have you moved back to glasses completely?
      LivyBug likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      I agree with @bestcee, you've hardly changed a bit over those years.
      LivyBug likes this.
    • LivyBug
      @littlekiwi @bestcee Thank you!

I wear contacts again now because my glasses fog from mask wearing. :P
      bestcee likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @LivyBug yeah thats one major downside to glasses wearing and masks. Unfortunately my sight is so bad (and has been for the last 33 years basically) I have no choice but to wear glasses with mask so I survive
      LivyBug likes this.
    • bestcee
      @LivyBug yes they do! I've tried so many anti fog and nope!
      LivyBug likes this.
    • Iowan
      Gorgeous photos and the background paper really makes them stand out.
      LivyBug likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Olivia, these is gorgeous!!!! love the photos, the background is perfection, plus the stitching running all around give even more depth, fabulous shadows, and I may have a look at Kristin's kit you used...generally I'm not to keen on birthday kits but this si awesome....that can be that you make everything kit shine...!!!! LOVE this so much!!!!!!!!!
      on a completely un-related subject, I told your mum last week, I have been trying to get my house in order, every time I tried to talk to you something took me away from the computer...also I was locked out off FB, I'm using Sarita's phone to get in the GSO team there, so no much typing when I do...I never thought (so very dumb/old woman's mind) I could have message you here!!!!! will do latest tomorrow.
      Is great having you around, your pages shine isn the gallery!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      LivyBug likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love so many things about this layout. I love the concept (10 birthday selfies), the way the background paper draws your wye into the photos, the way you clustered the photos rather than leaving space around each, and the use of numbered balloons to tie it all together. Fabulous!
      LivyBug likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LivyBug
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).