Description:
Products:
Urban Instilled by Rebecca McMeen
7 Seas by Lynne-Marie
Downtown by Pink Reptile Designs
Painting by me.
KarenB likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Wow, this is seriously stunning!! The colors and image really pop off the dark background and makes it look like it is lighted from within. :)
    • lynning
      This caught my eye immediately!! Now it's piqued my curiosity and I need to go read today's challenge!
    • NancyP
      What a fantastic use of the Inspiration Board!! This just jumped right out at me!! Love the bright light against the black background.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you so did not go to far...you went to the exact right spot and created such intensity. I am just wowed and you woman, could take your paintings, and bundle them and sell them in digiland...and be an overnight sensation..I keep staring at her with such appreciation of your talent!
    • kirstiegai
      Not too far at all! This is just so awesome. I'm loving your painting, you are so talented.
    • sparagus
      Ooh, nice! This page is utterly fantastic. I love the contrast and balance...very pretty!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout was spotlight on the Lilypad blog today! :)
      Jeanet likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I LOVE the feel of this! It tells a story & is so dramatic!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Jeanet
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).