karen Barlow

MO8_LO_8_tree

MO8_LO_8_tree
karen Barlow, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
LO 8 - Create your own tree.
Great challenge. I'm not sure I have done exactly what was intended, but this is my tree. In 2016 I bought a new blue and white LED bulb Christmas tree, I love the bright lights, though I think they should be green and white (the green and red tree option was a bit garish). 3 years later, the straight wire branches are bent and twisted from being 'scrunched' and crumpled back in to the box. The few ornaments I used to hang on the tree fall off onto the ground. I still love this brightly shining tree. You can see how cool it looked in the little photo ornament on the tree.
Lynne Grieveson: Richmond, Harrison, Santa’s Stocking, Janvier, Mariko
    • bellbird
      i really like what you've done here in trying to recreate something of the magic of that tree, the putting it back in the box in real life is the hard part! your trunk, branches and blue element leaves tick all my boxes for this challenge and adding the extra element baubles on the 'ground' illustrates your story beautifully!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    karen Barlow
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).