Angela Toucan

Mirror

Mirror
Angela Toucan, Feb 5, 2019
Description:
Feb week 1 Art Journaling Muse - Self Love - Your Body.

Credits:
Heart to Art by Rebecca McMeen.
Black paper from JanYOUary by Lynne Marie.
Mirror from Bonheur by Catherine Designs.
Fonts: Bahnschrift SemiBold SemiCondenced, and Rebecca's Printing.
Dalis, RJMJ, BevG and 2 others like this.
    • SharLamb
      Amazing on so many levels.
    • flowersgal
      Love your honest journaling -- so much truth in there for all of us and your layout is delightful.
    • cfile
      wow wow wow Angela.. not enough words.. this is fantastic and wow to the reflections.. what a beautiful page and you are beautiful inside and out.. Feb Froggy Fav
    • mimisgirl
      I really LOVE how you have set this up - with the mirrors and the differing images with the dark and light! So well thought out!

I know this struggle all too well! Hugs my friend! You are beautiful and valuable!!
    • cinderella
      It's amazing what you did with the mirrors and the reflections, and how it connects to anorexia.
      Congrats on the Froggy Favorite! So well deserved!
    • bcgal00
      Powerful page! Congrats on the Froggy Fave!
    • BevG
      Simply beautiful!! :tacklehug :heartslubfor your sharing.
    • mcurtt
      Angela, what an intense page. I love how you were able to convey your past struggles into this layout. I am speechless...
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan
      This Page In Just A-MA-Z-I-N-G!...I Admire Your Strength & Ability To Put This Out There!...I Often Talk About Anxiety/Depression In My Gallery Layouts...Both Such Difficult Subjects To Talk About!...Glad You Are Here!...#Brave...Congrats On The Well Deserved FROGGY FAVORITE!...:ballonhang
    • willimena
      I looked at this last night and I was lost for words that would explain how meaningful and thoughtful I found it. I've come back tonight to read it again because it's very powerful and true.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).