Me
    • cfile
      awww what a sweet page Sandy! I love the history of your name and I agree re missing your friends and family and scrapping became a way to be close with them. Until 1996 I only used computers for work and for doing papers for school on a commodore 64! too funny . Glad you stilll scrap and you are here at the pad. I love seeing your pages, especially the vintage ones as we scrap a lot of the same time period with the older photos. :) I love the template and papers you are usingg... the paint is wonderufl under your photo!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I like seeing your creating space.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Enjoyed reading your history. Isn't scrapping a wonderful retirement activity? Lovely layout. I like the cheerful peachy orange with the tan and touches of navy and the way you used the two word strips to show your user names.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Rikki
      Love your journaling. It is a sad fact that on the interent sometimes we give a "relationship" more weight that it should have and then we are crushed when it just goes away. In real life it is easier to gauge what is what.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is beautiful, I love your use of colour here. And I was fascianted to read how far back you and computers go. Also: I doubt I shall ever have grandkids but if I did I would love to scrap their pics as you do. PS from years back at DD my eyes have always tricked me into seeing "wv" as the name of the car, so for me in my mind's voice you are always "VWSandy" LOL. (Forgive me when I accidentally type it that way, as I am sure I sometimes do!)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you want people to know automatically where you are from! I do love the relationships I have developed with people online. I think in scrapping we add more weight since we get to know each other through our pages. We know kids, families, life stories. I love that you included your workspace!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I am the same way about peoples names versus user names. Love the use of a picture of your works space instead of yourself
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Amson
      Oh I remember the time of punch cards and working in at University from around 2am to get a terminal to work on computing assignments. Those were the days. This is a wonderful page Sandy and your journalling is so good.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Love this!! the split background really draws the eye and I so enjoyed reading your journaling.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).