ForellaP

MCO5 #10 [Roller Skates]

MCO5 #10 [Roller Skates]
ForellaP, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
Credits: Coconut Tree by Sara Gleason. Water Style by Mommyish.
carilyne, garrynkim and jenn mccabe like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love your storytelling! And I love your take on the challenge by placing the paper behind the letters. What an adorable page. I love it!
    • mnjenlittle
      Nice take on the challenge! I really like the background paper on the letters. You even scrapped a photo from yesterday! That always feels great! lol!
    • jenn mccabe
      Awesome and creative approach! I love the drop caps on the little paper pieces. That really makes them stand out. And the photo is just darling. She looks like that box is going to weigh her down soon if she doesn't get it into the shopping cart! very pretty colors and love all the touches. :)
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout. Love the touches of color and the way you highlighted the letters with square of colorful patterned paper.
    • bellbird
      love how you have told the 'little girls' story & how it was resolved in the end! (aren't kids funny like that - hard to buy for funny) - love how you added coloured squares to your drop caps
    • Lynn Allyn Worthington
      So much to love, the smile, the coordination of colors, the story, perfect!
    • Celeste
      love the story! love your drop caps. great page!
    • KittyY
      this is soooooooooo cute!! I adore your journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ForellaP
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).