Electra

Gammie Magic

Gammie Magic
Electra, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
for MOC10-Storytelling with Drop Caps
credits: paper, Pink Reptile Designs, Quirky Stitches white, Alpha. Kim Jensen, Stitch Fold, Minion, Dr. Google, Stars, unknown
fonts: Beauty School Dropout II Regular and Beautiful Every time Regular
    • mimisgirl
      he he, LOVE that bit Minion you got there! And cute story!
      Electra likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh that is such a cute story. I love the great colors here and the blended Minion with seeds.
      Electra likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      The story is adorable, but your journaling and interesting use of the different fonts and paper alphas is excellent. I love this layout, and I love Minions too.
      Electra likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      You are a cute Gammie! I just love this adorable story and love that you shared it with us! I will have to remember this fun trick for one day when I am a Gammie too! Ah, the magic and joy of being a child. I just love it! Super cute alphas for your drop caps and i love the little minion image! :beat
      Electra likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      This page stood out for me as a reminder of the importance of scrapping cute stories / memories, even when there are no photos. The choice of Bob carrying his own stuffy, the insertion of a packet of seeds in its hands and the scattering of silver glitter stars is perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    63.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).