Cherylndesigns

May Monthly Muse School Dayz

May Monthly Muse School Dayz
Cherylndesigns, May 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: KimJensen_Capricious-PP2-pp-chevron2, EP-girl-blue, girl-pink, girl-orange, pageborder-zigzag; dinsk_LCA_gimmemore_collage2; schoolhouse from internet.
    • mcurtt
      Yes, the three Cheryls are pictured here! I enjoyed your journaling and the addition of the doll figurines & schoolhouse. I know what you mean. I asked my mother about my name. One of her friends had a daughter and named her Marilyn. Mom told me that she liked the name and chose it for me. It is funny how names go in and out of popularity. While in school and in my work life, I've come across a number of Marilyns, but they were all about my age. It isn't a name that is used much any more.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes names are definitely "time sensitive". There are several Cheryl's that are my age. I suppose "Marilyn" was popular because of Marilyn Monroe.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I wish... And as luck would have it, I married "John". His grandfather, his namesake, was John Malcolm (the first). They called him Jack. Jack & Marilyn, hmmmm
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Haha - Jack and Marilyn - hmmmmmmm. My dad's name was Charles and they called him by his middle name "Malcolm". Names are so interesting to me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).