Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2019-061-Sharon

ATC-2019-061-Sharon
Pups_r_Paps, May 15, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: Top right label: From an Old Testament place name which means “plain”, referring to the fertile plain near the coast of Israel. Also the name of a flowering shrub, Rose of Sharon. Bottom left journal card: Famous People Named Sharon; Sharon Osbourne, TV personality & wife of Ozzy Osbourne; Sharon Stone, Sharon Gless, Sharon Lawrence, American actresses; Sharon Kay Ritchie, Miss America 1956; Sharon Palmer, Journalist; Sharon Raydor, character from TV’s “The Closer” and “Major Crimes”; Sharon Pratt Dixon, first African American woman mayor of a major city - Washington D.C. Bottom right graph: Popularity in U.S. (peaked in mid 1940’s)

CREDITS: Information about "Sharon" from websites: BehindtheName and FamousBirthdays; KITS - "Autumn is Here", Kristin Aagard; "Brown Sugar Days", Rebecca McMeen; FONT - Ink Free Regular
    • SharLamb
      Fun information. Even though my version is with 2 Rs, I'm going to join the one-R party. There are a FEW 2-R'd Sharrons, but we're rare! LOL I like how your string/doodle joined the different parts of the page.
    • KAPOH
      WOW. A lot of very interesting facts on this small format. LOVE the scatter and the colors of the alpha.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is a super job. I, too, love the format and all the details.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    May 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).