KarenB

Marvel Marathon

Marvel Marathon
KarenB, Apr 23, 2021
Description:
I can't believe I got as hooked on these movies as I did! :)
Using
Memory Pockets Monthly: April Kit - Lily pad collaboration
***NEW IN STORE FOR THIS WEEK's FROGGY FRIDAY NEW RELEASES!!!***
katell and LivyBug like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, I did that before Avernger's Endgame came out. Was I overwhelmed by the end! But I can also say that The Incredible Hulk was the worst movie of them all, and Ant Man 1&2 are my faves!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Nice page, love the use of the white space and the colors. The title with the vellum letters is very creative. Thanks for sharing
      KarenB likes this.
    • LivyBug
      LOVE the composition of this! Definitely want to scraplift it. I've tried to watch them all as well, and so far only watched Iron Man (though I've seen others out of order)! :giggle
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @QuiltyMom Hulk is so bad! I loved Ant Man 2 . Favourite movie was Infinity War. Can't believe I'm talking about this stuff :giggle
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • KarenB
      @LivyBug I can't even imagine watching them out of order! :nope Let me know if you do lift it. I'd love to see! :beat
      LivyBug likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is a challenge my hubby would love to take! We've seen the movies, but probably not in the correct order.
      love the clean design and the BIG 23 over the photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Apr 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    53 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).