Mar2020_Random Chall_post
flowersgal, Mar 5, 2020
Description:
March 2020 - Random Challenge
Supplies:
Sabrina Dupre - Bloom; A few of my Favorite Things
RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I had a good laugh at the 2 photos side-by-side and your two definitions of BWA. This is so fun! Love the ribbon and string on top of the floral image and love the floral scatter that you created. Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love your two different faces and your journaling. It's all so pretty! Great job!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your attitude and your cute pictures!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your page and your 2 photos !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...I Love This Layout So Much!...I Call Myself A "B" All The Time!...I Love Your Layouts!...You Infuse A Lot Of Humor In Many Of Them!...They Make Me Smile & Laugh At Life!...Thanks For That!!!...:giggle...Let's Not Forget To Mention The Wonderful Color Choices You Made Here...The Neutral Flora/Leaf Paper With A Hint Of Purple/Pink!...Goes Wonderfully With All Of Your Elements Choices!...Love The Large Flower & Specifically That Pretty! Satin Bow & All The Flowers Strewn About!!!...Just Wonderful!...Love This!...:love...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @RJMJ - thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad you “get” my humor. Life is always a little better with smiles and laughter in it.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).