Brendazzle

Manatees!

Manatees!
Brendazzle, May 3, 2016
Description:
I knew I was going to make the manatees a two page spread; choosing to do the style challenge just made me choose my supplies differently. I don't think I would have gone quite so bold otherwise and that's half of why I like it so much.

Kit is Year in Review by Mommyish & Just Jaimee
Template is from Recyclables 39 by Scrapping with Liz
umyesh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I m glad you decided to go this way. because the page is AWESOME!!!!!!! love the circles and the strips of hearts makes a great statement!!!! amazing double pager!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is awesome! I love the use of the circles template and you have so many wonderful photos of the manatees. Fabulous 2-page spread!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      I'm glad you like it, @MrsPeel and @HeatherB :) The heart strip was a last minute idea that may be my second favorite part now; my favorite is the left-most photo.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I think ALL photos are AWESOME!!!! but you maybe right the leftest one is a gorgeous one, still love them all!! I think the heart's strip is wonderful touch and lifts the page, the photos to the eye... I love the clean look pages and this one is a great one!!!! Have you seen the iNSD schedule? there are chat with slow-speed scraps (you have from the chat time until iNSD is finished on Tuesday to complete the page) and judging by your status the other night...I think you can have a GREAT time!!!! (and produce some awesome pages!!!!!) welcome to the family!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Ok @MrsPeel, I may have to do the slow scrap (*if* I don't have to be there for chat to be allowed to participate; I'm leaving town tomorrow evening). I have a HUGE pile of photos to turn into an album and am still enjoying working through them.
    • MrsPeel
      no worries, the instructions will be posted in the forum :)
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love the circles!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • jennschultz
      Love the circular photos!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that you have so many different manatee photos already! Thanks for linking me to them! That one on the left is such a great shot! I love the pink heart strips too. :)
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    May 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).