tinkerbell1112

Cars Land

Cars Land
tinkerbell1112, May 3, 2016
Description:
Project Mouse - Cars by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs

templates from Wishing Well Creations Everyday Life Volume 2; Template 2 and Everyday Life Volume 3; Template 4
RaquelS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh so soooo much fun !!!!!!!! Love your photos and how many photos you fitted in here, perfect use of the template, great cards.... love that photo of you in the bottom, that smile reflects the light and makes me happy all the way here!!!!!gorgeous double pager!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      Love the blocked design and how you were able to fit so many photos on your 2-page spread. Fabulous double page layout!
    • tinkerbell1112
      oops, just realized I left a floating element almost on my friend's face. hahaha and some random arrows. hmm....better delete before I print
    • gwtwred
      Awesome two-page spread! I love the word art bits that you layered over so many of the photos, especially the #raceselfie. I also really like the split photo in the lower left.
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love all the photos that you packed onto this two page spread!
    • jennschultz
      Fun, fun, fun!! Love all the detail shots!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    May 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).