mcurtt

Lynn-Grieveson_2020-05_May_Challenge_web

Lynn-Grieveson_2020-05_May_Challenge_web
    • flowersgal
      Great photo of the oriole. I haven't spotted any in our area. I love the paper combination and all the little goodies in your clustering. You did a great job on the type over the Date Stamp and below it. @mcurtt - what font did you use?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! I only saw it one day, Friday, and it was early a.m. I grabbed the point & shoot & took four or five photos of it. A couple were really blurry... And then it flew off, and I haven't seen it since. One bird that is hanging around here for the last few days is a rose breasted grosbeak, a male for sure. The females are brownish, so she is also probably around, just not very striking.

The small font above the date was Arial (set at bold) and all caps, 7 pt (to match the type on the date element). I know I had resized the date element to make it smaller, so the 7 pt might need to be adjusted. And the horizontal spacing for it was 200. I just played around with it until it looked like it matched.

For the number 15, my font is called Amadeus Regular. I just selected a size that I thought would match. It isn't perfect, but from a distance it is pretty close. And it is free: https://www.dafont.com/amadeus-regular.font
    • Cherylndesigns
      Just beautiful, Marilyn. I love these colors together!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Trish
      Love that bright yellow paper.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Iowan
      Very pretty, excellent use of color here.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous bird photo, and beautiful rich colours on your page
      mcurtt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Beautiful.
      I love the bold colours of the Bg papers, the contrast between the gold and blue is amazing.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW stunning♥ LOVE your colors!!! and such a wonderful bird♥
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      This is spectacular, Marilyn! I love the upper right stack and how the bird jumps out at you! And the colours! Oh, the colours!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      STUNNING!!!...SIMPLY...STUNNING!!!...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).