BevG

To us From us

To us From us
BevG, May 19, 2020
Description:
Messy Pockets PhotoBooth Templates by Lynn Grieveson
Starry Woods by Lynn Grieveson

We went xmas shopping together and got this for us from us. Do you like our fake surprise?

BTW - We use a cell phone as our "home" phone and this allows us to have handsets around the house to use it as if it was a land-line.
KarenB and Lisa B like this.
    • Iowan
      That's the way to shop, you definitely get what you want. Great series of photos. fuan page.
      BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos, and lovely festive page
      BevG likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Your husband is a great sport! Yes, I do love that look of 'surprise' - Santa & Mrs Claus are clever! Great Christmas layout.
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun photos. You both look great (love that you chose a red sweater - tis the season).
      I like and share your idea of shopping for an us present together. I had no idea you could have multiple handsets for a cell phone. You are so up on the times and tech stuff.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @flowersgal - It uses Bluetooth to connect. Look for the "link to cell" feature. This is actually our second set of handsets. It can also connect to a landline. The answering machine feature only works for a landline.
    • LynnG
      LOVE the 'surprise' LOL! Such a fun page (and I'm another one that hadn't heard of this!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    May 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).