Lynn Grieveson's Inspiration Designer Challenge ***Winner announced

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by StefanieS, May 15, 2020.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Thanks everyone that played along with last month's challenge, Lynn chose Claire Grantham as our lucky winner.

[​IMG]

This month I am giving you an inspiration challenge.
    [​IMG]

Please note that this layout was made using a template so I do not want a scraplift, (if you have the template, you're welcome to use it.) But the goal is to take something from this and create your own layout. Whether that is to have a split design, a blue background, to use stars and hearts. Whatever inspires you. Please make a note of what you went with when you post your layout.

Rules:
    1. Use my layout as an inspiration piece to create a new layout, please mention what inspired you. DO NOT scraplift this layout as it was created from a template.
    HOWEVER, if you have the template, you may use that.
    2. Please use 75% Lynn Grieveson Designs
    3. Please upload to
    Lynn's Gallery at The Lilypad following The Lilypad's rules.
    and then add it into this thread too, so we can leave you some love and count your entry.

4.You have from now on the 15th of May until midnight on the 14th of June EST/EDT.
    If you have any questions or need to reach me please tag me @Eyeore

2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

fabulous page Stephanie, so much inspiration there.

3. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

wonderful idea and love your gorgeous page♥

4. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

5. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I was inspired by three things: double frame, bird and stamps
    [​IMG]

6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

StefanieS likes this.
  7. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

what a beautiful page for inspiration.

StefanieS likes this.
  8. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you Stefanie for this challenge, I was inspired by the two photos and the pleasure of using Lynn's products!

[​IMG]

9. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

10. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here is one from me. I was inspired by the darker background paper and the clustering.

[​IMG]

LynnG, flowersgal, RJMJ and 3 others like this.
  11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

here is mine, inspired by the layout of the page.

[​IMG]

12. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Wow thanks so much for the awesome layouts you've created, I can get my own inspiration from this thread alone.

LynnG likes this.
  13. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I fell in love with that blue paper so I had to use it! This layout is nearly the same for a later one in the gallery. This has my original color photos. I think I like both of them equally.
    [​IMG]

14. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for a great challenge. I was inspired by the blue background and the clusters of photos.

[​IMG]

15. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I was inspired by the pink flowers and blue background. Except mine is kind of on steroids. lol
    Thanks for this challenge!
    [​IMG]

16. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

[​IMG]

Thanks for the challenge. I liked the blue background, crooked picture and stamps.

17. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Another Great Challenge!...Not A Scraplift...But An Inspired Page Design..I Like This Idea...Since I Get So Much Inspiration From Other Scrapping Artists Here At The Lilypad All The Time...And What A Great Page For Inspiration...So Much There Open For One's Own Creativity...I Was Inspired By So Much...The Colors First Of All...Those Dark Shades Of Blue...[Reminded Me Of The Night Sky...In Combination With The Stars On The BG Paper...So My Layout Is A Bit Dark & Moody/Broody...More On The Contemplative Side & A Bit Grungy/Retro But More Futuristic Looking...But Despite This & The Subject Matter...The Colors Are Bright & More On The Positive Side Of Things...]...The Orange & The Bits Of Pink/Yellow/Red & Green... [Although It Wasn't Intentional]...I Ended Up Using Mostly The Same Kit/Same Heart Brad/Same Bird[Recolored]/Same Dark Blue Flower/Same Paint Piece...I Too Incorporated Hearts Using Another BG Paper & Blended That Together...I Used 4 Other Papers To Create The BG For My Layout...I Liked All That White Circle Business On The BG Paper & I Incorporated That Into My Layout...Using That Paint Element Mentioned Earlier...So All In All...Lots Of Creative Fun...I Think My Layout Pretty Much Speaks For The Times We Are Living In Now...We Are All Attempting To Adapt To Our Ever-Changing Uncertain World...With Positivity/Grace/A Lot Of Questions...& Some Fear Of The Uncertain Future...But We Must Hang In There..."Take Care" & "Be Patient"...[These WA Also Coincide To The Message In The Layout "You Got This"...]...One Can Only Hope That The Worst Is Now Over & That Things Will Get Better Now...One Can Only Hope...

*For My Seeing Is Believing:Sign Of The Times Layout-I Used:

*Be Kind & Now Is The Time-Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  18. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thanks for the challenge. I was mostly inspired by the use of paint and how the elements "flow" from one side to the other.
    [​IMG]

19. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I started by choosing papers that reminded me of the inspiration, then this happened ...

20. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I was inspired by the stars. Now my "stars" are a bit different. They are these sweet seniors who live in an assisted living facility who sent messages to the graduating high school seniors who are not having the traditional ceremonies this year. Thus "advice from seniors to seniors". It is a two page spread (I'll add each page here with "left" and "right" labels) and if you look closely, you will find a couple of stars tucked among the photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]