Lor

Love This Place

Love This Place
Lor, Apr 9, 2018
Description:
Kit: Succulent Garden(April 2018 BYOC) by Etc. by Danyale at https://the-lilypad.com/store/Succulent-Garden-Bundle.html
Alpha: Embroidered Alpha(March 2018 BYOC) by Just Jamie at https://the-lilypad.com/store/March-2018-BYOC-Embroidered-Alphas.html
Font: Askern(Title) and Formal(Journal)
    • bbymks5
      What a cool place!! Love that split the photo of your daughter in half!
      Lor likes this.
    • myssp
      Love, love all your photos and your word art is amazing ;)
      Lor likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your page Lor and the succulent kit of Danyale's is perfect for it! Beautifully lifted too! All of your photos are fabulus and love the shadowing and the flowers tucked in between the photo grids :) I am like Timmi loving the split photo of your daughter. the angle and all... looks like this could actually be a fabulous magazine ad or a magazine article.. I see it in my minds eye as a magazine page on the left side and the article on the right :) Beautiful scraplift! Thanks for playing along!
      Lor likes this.
    • cfile
      Lor likes this.
    • Lor
      Thank you all for your kind words! It really is a wonderful store! And thank you so much for choosing my layout for Froggy Favorites @cfile .
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Lor You are so welcome :)
    • jazzmatazz
      Love this LO! You have used Dawn's kit to perfection. And the design is out of this world! Every elements is adds so perfectly to the story of the layout. I could look at this for hours! Well deserved Froggy Favorite!
    • Saar
      This is perfect. Love your page design.
    • littlekiwi
      love the title work
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lor
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    493.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).