Cherylndesigns

April-Scraplift-Challenge

April-Scraplift-Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 9, 2018
Description:
I lifted this page from Margaret's (@londoncuppa) gallery: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/sosn-07-05-17_swimming-summer-sweeties_londoncuppa.307182/

Background paper is a photograph I took and played with it in PSE until it looked like a watercolor picture. Banner, starfish, fishing net, circle clusters and stitched circles - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; picture frames - apennington clippy frames; scatters - salinstudio artsy beads scatters; alpha - salinstudio - in the city.
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Cheryl, what a terrific page and lift!! the background photo is fabulous!~ It really does look like a water color painting, especially the images on the right side of the photo... how clever! Love all the clipped frames.. they are fun and perfect for your photos. The starfish, netting and sea elements are a fabulous addition to accent your beach ppage plus I love the placement of your sequins and stars... great title work! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge... this is fabulous!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for the wonderful comments, Christa! I had a lot of fun putting it together and didn't being the photos down as far as I usually do. I didn't want to hide what was going on in the original photograph.
      cfile likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: