StefanieS

LockDown

LockDown
StefanieS, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
For Sahlin Studio's Designer Challenge, I used April 20 Freebie Template with Kitschy Kitchen by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrette.
    • MrsPeel
      Stef...you give me a REALLY hard time, again, I am debating in mind which one of these pages to share... and I could actually talk each and everyone to the Faves.....
      LOVE love LOVE the way you always combine memory keeping with awesome technique, gorgeous choices and do the most perfect, elegant pages of your family history that allows me to be, at least a little bit, part of it.... even though my memory fails me these days, I think I have been seeing, admiring and getting inspired by you for 7 years or so.....I know lately I haven'r said often enough...but you are awesome in so many ways, most certainly an amazing artists and inspiration (and I know LOTS of other people share this thoughts with me....) anyway, I better go or I ll have no time again.... this is perfection!!!

right... I want you to know that I need up choosing by doing an "innie mini mini mo" ... and this one got chosen!!!!

into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      StefanieS and trekmom like this.
    • redplaid3
      Love this. I like the nice big pictures. I’m cooking more, too. Friday we roasted hot dogs over our fire pit because food is our event these days.
      StefanieS and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great looking home cooked meals.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Cristina
      Oh my goodness... that looks delicious!!! And a great way to document how you are getting by during the lockdown!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • rdjrneace
      I love the way you used different size photos and I am scraplifting this for the May Scraplift challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I really love the placement of your photos!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).