StefanieS

Hey

Hey
StefanieS, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
For the NBK Simple challenge, I used Easy Peasy Starter Template set 2, Art crush 9 and 7.
    • MrsPeel
      again, again, again , AGAIN!!!!!! how can I decide which page to share when every page posted is absolutely amazingly AWESOME???????!!!
      StefanieS and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      LOL Ha ha .. yup I see his determination and re Siamese that is their temperment for sure! Love this Stefanie.. I love the b/w and the color match of the rubon paint matt matching the glow caught on your kitty :) "Purrfect"!!
      StefanieS and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I love everything about this. That face, oh my goodness! Good looking kitty.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun photo and journaling. Oh, my, how I love the background you have created with all the paints and the small touches of color. Well done.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • justPattyAnne
      How STRIKING the soft brown framing is and the way it makes the cat stand out so very much! -- What an expression on its face too! -- Your brushwork is outstanding and the stitching and bow are just the right 3D accents. Gorgeous! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for playing along in the challenge and sharing your inspiration!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, Stephanie that cat's face is priceless!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh Stephanie, every time I see one of your cats I swear I need another Siamese. That look! (and when we tried to give our old boy some better food, he sniffed it, looked at us with a 'if looks could kill' look, and walked away)
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).