StefanieS

SacredTime

SacredTime
StefanieS, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
For Rachel Jeffries April 2020 mixed media challenge, I used the Template provided by Gaelle, Sacred time for ourselves, and Wings unfolded mixed media artistry.
Ga_L, justPattyAnne, KarenB and 4 others like this.
    • ajm
      This is beautiful work! Love the photo and wort art!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you are giving me a REALLY hard time right now.... as usual, I came to do something else, not gallery and most certainly not the Froggy Faves...but I come in and here they are, all these AWESOME pages of yours, and now my dilemma is, which one I pick to share? almost impossible when you combine my neurological issues with my retinopathy issues + lack of time...... this is absolutely awesome, beautiful, perfectly put together and , at least to me, a feeling coming through that rings of the current events, but it can be translated in almost any time in life...... LOVE love and LOVE more!!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this, and what a beautiful crocheted blanket (?).. I love the color of the yarn and I love how you scrapped it here with the template and the soft greens.. beautiful and glad you are doing what you love during this "down" time. Well done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      your crochet project looks so pretty. Delightful page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Donitab
      I love all that string with the picture of crochet - a perfect combo
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks so much @ajm, @MrsPeel, @cfile, @Angela Toucan, @Donitab
      For all your wonderful comments, you know how to bless a girl's heart.
      Yes, when the weather turns cooler I crochet (and knit) baby blankets for charity.
    • Ga_L
      really a wonderful project on your picture. thanks for playing and sharing
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I totally agree! Its a busy, fast paced world. It is so nice to slow down and create! Sacred time!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your baby blanket looks perfect for some little one to snuggle under. Perfect layout!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      i love the worn look to this and all of the lovely element choices you made :heartlub
      you are so sweet to make all those blankets for charity, when my son was born he had to go to the neo natal unit and he was so tiny that he wore little handmade knitted hats
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).