Nemla

Letter-to-afriend-429--words

Letter-to-afriend-429--words
Nemla, May 30, 2021
Description:
Fun with envelopes by Scrapping with Liz
Digital Scrapbook Template - Fun with Envelopes 1 | Scrapping with Liz (the-lilypad.com)
Never take for granted- Paint and elements by Lynn Grieveson;
Never Take for Granted Paint by The Lilypad deisgner Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Never Take for Granted Elements by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Strength of a woman; Nbk Design - paper
The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Strength of a Woman {options} (the-lilypad.com)
Lost and found ; Becca Bonneville
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Text 429 words
Hi, been meaning to write this letter, forever and a day. But It took me so long to get round to it, but so what else is new,I hear you say....I have really been missing our chats, and our funny exchanges of the odd things we each come across.
I am sorry you were ill, and I am even more sorry that all these blasted restrictions prevented us meeting each other.
I have missed your home baked goodies, and your experiments.
God willing we will soon be back to normal, so get the board games out, so we can have a game or two in front of the fan, just like we used to.
In all the years we have known each other, I dont think a whole month have gone by without us meeting, never mind a whole year.
I miss doing crafts, and moaning about the state of the world with you.
I am glad you got over the Covid , all of you, but I am so sorry it happened to you and yours. .
The other day I got some fabric out, and remembered when we did your maternity dress
how much fun we had that day.
A lot water has gone under the bridge since then, and a number of up's and downs, that could have broken you, and would have broken a weaker person than you.
But your strength is amazing, and your ability, to leave thingsin Gods hands, without ,your
despair, coming in the way of your faith, and in turn giving that hope and certainly to those
around you ,is something that I can not help but Admire, though
I am sorry you had to go through it all to begin with. But life throws us curveballs, and you are the person we come to for help when it hits us .Despite you having to deal with yours .
All this talk , I am sure you are fed up reading by now, and I just wanted to say thank you really.
Thank you for being my friend, thank you for having my back, and most of all
Thank you for sharing your family with me , when my own was far away.
Nothing can ever compare to how grateful I will always be for that.
I wish that I could do something in return ,and know that if there ever do to repay your kindness, I will.
For now I am crossing fingers that we meet soon again.
All the best
Your crazy Danish Friend.
trekmom, LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Vivi this is so beautiful!!!! I had not seen Liz's envelopes templates before, they are so great !!! and the way you used it, the elegance (as usual) and the heartfelt journaling that makes it into a wonderful piece all together!!!! gorgeous...and I know many of us could have written more or less the same... we keep praying for this craze to end...our family and friends to be more reachable.... Love this all over!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is so heart warming and wonderfully made. such lovely colors and layout. I must be cutting onions.
      Nemla likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      Thank you so much for joining me in the challenge! I love the design of this! perfect for this challenge! your layout is amazing and the letter really pulled at the heart strings! thank you so much for sharing with me
      Nemla likes this.
    • wombat146
      Simply AWESOME!!! What a great page Vivi, and such a heartfelt letter written to a friend. I am sure that is also very lucky to have someone like you as well!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love that you documented this.

I also like your little items tucked in the envelope.
      Nemla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful heartfelt journaling which was a joy to read. Lovely layout.
      Nemla likes this.
    • LynnG
      Clever AND beautiful AND so meaningful :-)
      Nemla likes this.
    • alinalove
      <3 love your journaling. and great idea to include the envelope!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    May 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).