Magic Moments: Frozen Heart Collection

Face is from Love is here by Pink Reptile Designs
Freebie doll template by Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • Nemla
      LOL, what fun !
      jesskab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      She's a cutie. I love her (ahem...) torso. :-)
      MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      @mcurtt I couldn't help myself. She had to look something like me. :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @jesskab Tee, hee. I look at photos of me, and I need a few of those teardrops for my art doll, too. :-)
    • IntenseMagic
      Hahah Greatness!!! Looks like you had as much fun with your doll as I did mine!! Love it, love it!! Her skirt is too cute and your layout is awesome!!
    • MrsPeel
      HAhahahahahahaha LOVE you love YOU!!!!! I saw it on Facebook and started loving her from top to toe!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way you work her out, and I feel that way, sometimes I want the page to be ME...but when is dollies, lately I just make the one I was when I was 30 :rofl
      or I would have to cut her in pieces and put her together wrong :rofl
      LOVE the vitality, the boobies , and OMG when I look at the work you did in that skirt!!!!!!!!!!! the addition to the background is just perfect, gorgeous shadows, amazing fashion statement (and gorgeous work from you) with her belt combining with the flowers in her hair...that hair could be mine!!!!!!LOvE her!!!!!! super fun, beautiful doll, beautiful environment you created for her... LOVE your creativity!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel Thank you as always! I warned the Bellas I had something a little crazy in mind. And you know I had to put dancing in there somehow. I would wear that dress, it's a cha-cha dress, you know?

"or I would have to cut her in pieces and put her together wrong :rofl"

You crack me up lady. Take care of yourself my friend.

Thank you to the other ladies who commented as well.
      :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I'm here singing and dancing in my head since I saw it!!!! my place is now full of your energy and beautiful soul...... how I wish I lived closer!!!!!!!!!! even if I lived in the east coast, I would make the effort to travel so we could celebrate the finishing MOC (well you finishing!) together!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      one day, it will happen.
      :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).