VW's Masquerade Mask
CD Muckosky's Free Spirit Alpha
KFredrick's Too Excited To Sleep
VW's November Rain
Font is DJB Mandy
Dates by Sahlin Studio
Doodled Hearts by Damayanti Studio
Journaling:
I wish I could say that I've done something amazing in my life. I'd love to be able to say that I did something cool like played in a rock band, backpacked across Europe, rode a Harley, was a best selling novelist, or was an actress or model. I wish I could say I invented something amazing that changed the world, or walked on the moon, or discovered a cure for some incurable disease, helped save a life, helped catch a bad guy, or was a hero. I wish I could say that if I died tomorrow, many thousands of people would be sad. Truth is, I can't say any of that.
I'm just me.
I was always a good student.
I consider myself to be smart.
I have messy handwriting.
I played piano very well as a kid.
I've always preferred to hang with the boys.
For a few years, I won every running race I entered. I was unbeatable.
I was always the tallest kid in the class until Grade 7.
I have a good sense of humor and a very distinctive laugh.
I'm extremely empathetic and am a good listener.
I used to have an amazing memory but it's not so good anymore.
I won a public speaking contest in Grade 6.
I'm good at organizing and controlling things.
I'm a big time perfectionist Type A person.
I skipped my own prom.
I played a lot of sports growing up. I was a tomboy.
I wanted to be a Doctor but didn't want to spend that many more years in school.
I became an accountant, it's totally not me.
I don't get pushed around.
I don't quit things.
I see most things as black or white.
I know nothing about politics.
Even though I'd love to have a best friend, I've always been a bit of a loner.
People call me aloof but really I'm just cautious.
I tend to hold people at arm's length for a long time.
I am extremely sensitive and take things personally.
I've been the target of a couple bullies growing up. I lived through it. It made me stronger.
I can't cook to save my life.
I love to ballroom dance.
I love taking pictures of my boys and documenting every little detail of their life.
I love that I have interesting ancestry. My grandparents on my Mom's side are from England and my Dad's side are Mennonites that are German but lived in Russia.
I'm very proud to be Canadian.
Although I'm just an ordinary girl to most, I hope I'm extraordinary to my family. That would be enough of a legacy for me.
TFL :)
~ Tiki ~
    • stampin_rachel
      Tiki what a wonderful page! I loved reading your journaling and hearing all of the interesting things about you. I am sure you are "extraordinary" to your family. You are inspirational to me!
    • carolee
      This is amazing Tiki! We have a lot of things in common girl. I loved the sentiment behind your page.
    • renee82
      Your page has really touched me, Tiki! I do believe I feel the exact same way you do! Amazing page, my dear! xox
    • Rubia Padilha
      wow! your journaling, girl! WOW!! fantastic page here! you rock! no matter if we are "side by side"... for me, YOU rock always! :)
    • Kelleanne
      This is so beautiful! I absolutely love your design and the blending in the background!!
    • bderby
      just stunning!! i love the journaling, the sentiment behind, awesome design, all of it. thanks for giving all of us a "peek" at you! :)
    • maaike
      Tiki, you rock!! love this!
    • aly321
      You are AMAZING!! I love your sweet heartfelt journaling and your design! ♥
    • colleen
      this is awesome tiki!! love your journaling!!! love the blended pic of the boys in the background!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cherryberry
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: