cfile

Kitchen Corner (Moc 11 day 22 every day moment)

Kitchen Corner (Moc 11 day 22 every day moment)
cfile, Jan 22, 2023
Description:
MOC11 January 22 Everyday Moments
Credits:
TLP Collaboration | The Perfect Day
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-The-Perfect-Day.html
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs | Shadows - Dressed Up
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shadows-Dressed-Up-Photoshop-Tool-Styles.html
fonts: 1942 Reports and Caramel
=======================
a few items were hue adjusted (flower from pink to mauve) and blend mode of linear dodge (doily) and blend mode hard mix (paint under journaling) to change to white.

Journaling:
My everyday scrapping spot is at the kitchen table in the little nook we have with a bay window. I have my little TV and a great spot overlooking the backyard. I like to also watch the birds and critters that cross the yard. It is my happy place to enjoy a cup of coffee while I scrap.
    • Laura ODonnell
      Your spot looks perfect.
      Love the page. I was just looking around in the Perfect Day kit this morning and admiring these alphas.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Laura ODonnell thanks Laura... I used the solid purple paper of Soco's and change the blend mode on the paper clipped to the alpha to make it purple. I linked & grouped the alpha letters and then clipped the paper (twice) to the group and changed the blend mode on one to Overlay @100% fill and the other to Linear Burn blend mode @63% fill.
    • Karen
      Your scrapping nook sounds totally awesome! A view to outside and to have your own TV is great! I love that you scrapped about this for today's challenge! I love how you recolored stuff from the fun new collab to meet your needs too!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Karen thank you so much Karen!!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).