renee82

Keep Going

Keep Going
renee82, Apr 12, 2013
    • AmberR
      oh! those words! only regretting NOT going for a run. I needed to hear that. Beautifully written. Thanks for the message. and the page? AWESOME.
    • Lynne-Marie
      This makes me want to take up running! I used to when I was in high school... but I would need to work up the courage to start up again!
    • NeatFreak1
      STUNNING page.
    • melrio
      Fabulous page! I am lovin' that top border and the awesome blending of the photo with your journaling! WOWZERS! :)
    • stampin_rachel
      You go girl! I am with you. It is hard work but at the finish line there is nothing better than that feeling of accomplishment!
    • mlewis
      Oh, this is all kinds of incredible! LOVE it.
    • Dalis
      I have been looking for this page, I saw it last night and then machine crashed... so I went to sleep... and I just need to add this to my favs AND to add it to the Froggy Favs for this month.
    • nfenchak
      I absolutely LOVE THIS page. I Love to run, so your photo really speaks to me anyway. But then your journaling.....LOVE it. Good job - the mental part of running is even harder than the physical and this captures it so perfectly!!
    • Ferdy
      love the photo, and the graphic feel to this LO!
    • MrsPeel
      not only you are an amazing artist visually, but your journaling is so beautifuly told, so beautiful, that made me feel all those inetnse feelings....gorgeous page!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: