All - Of Wishes, Hopes and Dream Collaboration
background: Little Butterfly Wings
stars: Kristen Aagard, Tangie Baxter, Lynne-Marie
wordart: Mommyish
doll: Rebecca McMeen
border: Carole Neale
orkan and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful addition with your stars and the woman reaching... just gorgeous!! Love the 3 pieces togther!
      Electra likes this.
    • jwalls39
      This is wonderful!!!! Love all of your triangles!!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Rikki
      A good motto for the third triangle!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, what can I say.... from the day you arrived here at the Pad I felt some connection with you, in the beginning I thought it was because your name made me want to find out more about you, but as I kept looking into your pages and getting to know you a bit more...I realized there is some kind of affinity that goes beyond words, and in every bit you have made for the Monthly Muse I see it more & more..... this is gorgeous, I'm delighted to see how you placed the stars in the bottom surrounded them by the border...it may be that was just a visual thing to you, but I interpret every piece you moved in the whole page as a whole.....and it speaks loud and is awesome and at the same time I wish I was living at least in the same country if noit next door to you..... I have so much I would like to say, be there, hug you and help you as I had people who did when I went through a similar ordeal..... I m going to have to stick to the virtual hugging, love LOVe ad love more how these are coming together....and I wish I had words to translate how much I wish I could do more right now..... Thanks so so much for playing, at least I feel we are helping (the Pad as a community and a bit me with these challenges) to make your creativity soothe the every day ...you are awesome. [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel .. You have no idea how much I appreciate the support I am finding here at the LP! Thank you so much!:grouphug
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: