Cherylndesigns

June Rachel Jefferies Challenge

June Rachel Jefferies Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 5, 2020
Description:
Rachel-Jefferies-Challenge-rjefferies-tallandwide-set1; pocket sized pint sized elements; pocket art sig kit.

Here's the page I lifted. [​IMG]
ajm and MrsPeel like this.
    • DivaMom96
      @Cherylndesigns - I grew up in Ft. Myers!! I assume you meant Ft. Myers, Florida?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @DivaMom96 Yes, I do! I guess I should add that. How long did you live here?
    • DivaMom96
      Goodness - I left when I was 22 years old. Spent all of the 60s and 70s there. I still go to Ft. Myers Beach every summer for a week to chill. I think I'll go to downtown this year and check out that historic area. It's new to me, but the old courthouse isn't. Did you see that GINORMOUS banyan tree?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @DivaMom96 Oh yes, that Banyan Tree is still there! Sadly, the bigger one, at The Edison Estate, was partially taken out during Hurricane Irma. :( I think that one was the biggest one in the US. Yes, you MUST go downtown! They have changed it so much - they've bricked all the streets and all of the old alleys are now walking only areas, but so beautiful. It looks very historic! It would be worth your time to make a day trip down there. They've really spruced up the whole waterfront.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Electra
      :heartslubIt's that cute Kid and your endless talent! I love this page and I love to see the recognition you get for your fantastic talents!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thank you SO much, Electra!! I've missed you on here!! You say the sweetest things!!! Seriously, I was over the moon when I saw that this page was a GSO!! What an honor on such a special memory!! :bk:bk
      Electra likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Soooo sweet! Looks like you both had a wonderful day together!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @carrie1977 Thanks, Carrie! It was a wonderful day! Now that he's almost 9, he'd rather play video games, so I'm thankful to have LOTS of quality time with him when I could!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Cherylndesigns I totally get that! My kids are 12 and 16 and they don't care to hang out much anymore. I savor every bit that I get!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @carrie1977 You have to, Carrie. He's only 9 and I can't image how much more kids are into their own thing when they get to be your kids' ages.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).