Cherylndesigns

June Monthly Muse Week 4 {Reaching for CHANGES}

June Monthly Muse Week 4 {Reaching for CHANGES}
Cherylndesigns, Jun 25, 2021
Description:
This week's muse was to use the Japanese art of Kintsugi to connect to our future. Kintsugi uses golden threads to connect or heal the broken pieces. My people are all connected together with golden threads and they're simultaneously reaching for CHANGES.

It's Your Day Elements: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
It's Your Day People: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
The Waves of Change Paper: The Lilypad :: Mixed Media Monthly :: In The Waves Of Change - Papers (the-lilypad.com)
SBasic May Messages to my Mother (recolored with Mommyish Glitter Styles)
Donitab likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the shadowing on the people and how the wrong way and changes are placed to convey what you wrote! great interpretation!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks so much, Justine!! I had hoped that the "wrong way" would make sense, so I'm glad you mentioned that!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Nemla
      What,a cool page! , I love that you used the golden thread to connect people,and hopefully change direction for the better. Great work !
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks so much, Vivi! I knew that I wanted to use these people - they just look excited to me! We're all ready for changes and I wanted to show that in my page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).