Cherylndesigns

June Art Journaling Week 2 {Metamorphosis}

June Art Journaling Week 2 {Metamorphosis}
Cherylndesigns, Jun 24, 2021
Description:
Using the Japanese art of Kintsugi again, I used lots of gold thread (recolored with Mommyish Glitter Styles) and golden ribbon to tie the metamorphosis together. The kit I used is Metamorphosis by Pink Reptile Designs.
mirjam and cinderella like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how lovely!! This is so beautifully done!! The gold thread is gorgeous!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @IntenseMagic Thanks so much, Jan! I kept this one simple (so unlike me - haha).
    • mirjam
      Gorgeous page Cheryl and fab recoloring!!!
    • Nemla
      What a super gorgeous page, and you definitely rocked the Gold thread part. It is a wonderful statement of change and hope.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Thanks for taking the time to comments, Mirjam!! I was so excited when I saw the name of your kit - it was SO perfect for this Muse. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks so much, Vivi! I wanted to keep this week upbeat and happier than my previous pages. Thanks for being part of the Monthly Muse!
      Nemla likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This month's muse has been difficult for me...and I've not done 2 weeks. Thats not leading by example, in my book. But you are leading by example. You are placing one foot in front of the other and being a good trooper. I believe we are very blessed to have you share and participate at TLP. And much love for your metamorphosis layout and golden thread of hope from caterpillar to butterfly.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Ohhhhhhh Lisa, I'm so blessed to BE here and to have met wonderful women like you!! This month was tough for me, as you know, but I was determined to work through my "issues". You kept me going by your encouragement and you ALWAYS lead by example!! Please don't feel like you don't!! I have goosebumps right now. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).